|author||musil <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-12-09 02:00:52 +0000|
|committer||musil <email@example.com>||2006-12-09 02:00:52 +0000|
changed help-*.pd to *-help.pd chanded file structure to standard 1st step remove old svn path=/trunk/externals/iemlib/; revision=6756
Diffstat (limited to 'iemabs/all_guis-INTRO.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 123 deletions
diff --git a/iemabs/all_guis-INTRO.txt b/iemabs/all_guis-INTRO.txt
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,123 +0,0 @@
-HOW TO MOVE A GUI-OBJECT:
-Select a gui-object , then navigate the object by using the
-4 direction-keys: UP , DOWN , LEFT or RIGHT.
-If you press the SHIFT-Key too , the object will move 10 times faster.
-"dimensions(pix): size:" = square-size of the gui-objects in pixels.
-"dimensions(pix)(pix): width: height:" = width & height of the rectangular
- gui-object in pixels.
-"selectable dimensions(pix): size:" = square-size of the selectable top-left
- corner of my_canvas in pixels.
-"flash-time(ms)(ms): hold:" = flash-hold-time in msec = duration of activity,
- if a bang-object was activated by any message-event
- or by a mouse-click.
-"flash-time(ms)(ms): intrrpt:" = flash-interrupt-time in msec = duration
- of inactivity , if an already activated bang is activated
- once more.
-"output-range: left: right:" = hslider-bounds for input- as well as
-"output-range: bottom: top:" = vslider-bounds for input- as well as
-"non-zero-value: value:" = toggle has 2 value-states: zero and this value.
-"visible_rectangle(pix)(pix): width: height:" = width & height of a visible,
- deactivated rectangle in pixels.
-"init" or "no init" = if "init"-mode is selected , the object displays and puts
- out its previously saved value.
- if "no init"-mode is selected, nothing will happen.
-"new&old" or "new-only" = the radiobutton-object changes its state in 2 ways:
- "new&old"-mode: output sends previous state off, current state on;
- "new-only"-mode: output sends only current state on.
-"number:" = number of buttons of a radiobutton.
-"steady on click" or "jump on click" = the 2 slider-objects
- react to mouse-click in 2 ways:
- "steady on click"-mode: slider-knob stays in position,
- mouse and knob will move parallel;
- "jump on click"-mode: slider-knob jumps immediately to new
- mouse-position, positions of mouse and knob will be identical.
-"send-symbol:" = an output-message can be received by a receive-object
- with the same send-symbol-name.
-"receive-symbol:" = a send-object with the same symbol-name can send
- an input-message to the gui-object.
-"label: name:" = visible name of a gui-object; it will be moved together with
- the gui-object.
-"label: x_off: y_off:" = coordinates of the label in relation to top-left
- corner of gui-object.
-"label: font: fontsize:" = font-properties of label.
-"colors:" = a click on radiobuttons "background:", "front-color:" or
- "label-color:" activates the color-fields on the right side
- which display the current color of the item;
- to select a different color, click on one of the 30 small
- each color (background, front, label) can be tuned by its
- RGB-values (0 .. 252, step 4) and a click on the set-buttons.
-if you want to send to, or to receive from gui-objects in abstractions,
- you have to write into the property-entry:
- #1-label (instead of $1-label).
-if you want a unique send-receive-symbolname:
- type #0-uniquelabel (instead of $0-uniquelabel).
-all gui-objects (bng, hsl, vsl, tgl, rdb, cnv and vu)
- understand input-messages which change their properties.
- except cnv has no input, so you have to send messages
- to its receive-label (edit properties).
-"size 15 128" = change width & height of sliders and vu in pixels.
-"size 15" = change square-size of rdb, bng and tgl in pixels.
-"vis_size 800 600" = change width & height of visual rectangle
- of my_canvas in pixels.
-"range 0.1 10.0" = change slider-boundaries for
- input- as well as output-values.
-"nonzero 127.0" = change the nonzero-value of toggle.
-"flashtime 50 600" = change flash-interrupt- and
- flash-hold-time of bng-object.
-"pos 150 170" = change the x-y-position of the top-left
- corner of a gui-object in pixels;
- "pos 0 0" is the top-left corner of your window;
- the positive directions of x- and y-axes are right and down.
-"delta 15 17" = move the gui-object in relation to its
- current position (in pixels).
-"color 0 22 22" = change background-, front- and
- label-color of object with one of 30 presets.
-"color 0 22" = change background- and label-color
- of vu and my_canvas with one of 30 presets.
-"color -16777216 (-1) -1" = change background-, (front-)
- and label-color of object with RGB-values.
- the RGB-value will be calculated:
- -65536*RED-value (0 .. 255)
- - 256*GREEN-value (0 .. 255)
- - BLUE-value (0 .. 255) - 1.
-"number 10" = change number of buttons of radio-button.
-"steady 1" change slider-knob-behaviour on mouse-click.
-"single_change" change radio-button-behaviour
- to output only the new state.
-"double_change" change radio-button-behaviour
- to first release the previous button,
- then output the state of the new button.
-"send fromgui" = change send-name of gui-objects,
- except vu and cnv.
-"receive togui" = change receive-name of object.
-"label its_me" = change label-text of object.
-"label_pos 20 8" = change offset-coordinates of label-text.
-"label_font 0 10" = change font and fontsize of label-text.
-"init 1" = change initial loadbang-mode of gui-objects
- except vu and cnv.
-"set 64" = change only the inner state and display
- of gui-objects, except bng and cnv;
- no output will result.
-"lin" = change scale-mode of slider to linear.
-"log" = change scale-mode of slider to logarithmical.
-"get_pos" = if my_canvas has a receive-name and a send-name
- and you send the message "get_pos" to it,
- you receive the current x- and y-coordinates.