blob: 259d944102c1009a4b886378157f070b6b97a046 (plain
* Prototypes for utility functions used in pd externals
* Copyright (c) 2000-2003 by Tom Schouten
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
/* envelope stuff */
/* exponential range for envelopes is 60dB */
#define ENVELOPE_RANGE 0.001f
#define ENVELOPE_MAX (1.0f - ENVELOPE_RANGE)
#define ENVELOPE_MIN ENVELOPE_RANGE
/* convert milliseconds to 1-p, with p a real pole */
float milliseconds_2_one_minus_realpole(float time);